Tuesday, December 8, 2015

A conversation between The Trinity

The Father and the Spirit watch the Son as John baptizes Him.

"What are you feeling?"
"I am a Love Dove, Winged Peace, wanting to light upon the shoulder of Your Son."
"I feel You feeling Me."
"Father God, what are You feeling?"
"The creature baptizes his Creator.  I am in awe.  I love my Son.  I am pleased with Him."
"You want to tell Him."
"Very much."
"I will go with You as You do."
"And I will speak to Jesus with You."

As Jesus comes out of the water, He sees the Spirit of His Father in the form of a radiant transparent Dove, and hears His Father's voice:

"You are my Beloved Son.  I am very pleased with You."
"Thank you Father.  This is all I want in life; this is My life."
"Hello Immanuel.  From now on, as I gave You life, I will guide and empower Your Life."
"Hello My Dearest Friend and Companion.  Permeate Me, empower Me, lead me, control Me.  I give Myself to You freely."
"And We give ourselves to You completely."

No comments:

Post a Comment