Sunday, July 2, 2017

Escaping the argument trap (Part 1)

You've done it.  I've done it.  We keeping falling for it.  We know it's not going to get us anywhere, but we keep trying to achieve the impossible: to make people do what they don't want to do. 

We argue.


I'm not talking about having a meaningful discussion where two people don't agree.
Key word:  Discussion.

I'm talking about verbal combat.  Fighting.  Yelling.  Screaming.  Insulting. 

Have you ever had an argument, a verbal fight with someone, and the argument made any difference?
Any good difference?  Got anything accomplished, agreed upon, or settled.

I haven't.

And I'm tired of it.  I'm tired of falling for it.  I'm tired of doing it.

So, how do we escape?

I'll tell you how I'm going to escape, and you can see if it helps you.

CLICK HERE FOR PART 2.

(The image above is from Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment