Sunday, March 19, 2017

Satan fleeing

No.

How can you say no to me?

I can. I am.  No.

We'll see.  Time will tell.

Not now.  Not ever.  No.

It's easy to say, but impossible to enforce.

No it's not.  I can choose or refuse you.  Accept or reject you.  I reject you.  Unconditionally.

Whatever.  I'm still here.

It doesn't matter. 

So I don't matter?

My choice matters.

Ok.  Let's look at this another way.

No.

You haven't even heard what I have to say!

I won't. 

Closed minded are we?

I reject you once and for all and forever.  I won't say anything else.

Well then I'll do the talking, how about that?

...

I can talk all night.  All day.  Everyday.

...

You can't go on like this.  Minds snap. Yours will.  All do.  Eventually.

...

I won't be ignored!!

...

Say something!!!

...

How dare you treat me like this!  Like I don't exist!!

...

I won't be disrespected!   I don't deserve it.  I won't take it.  I'm leaving.

...

You'll regret this.  It's your loss.

...

Goodbye...for now.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment