Saturday, January 10, 2015

The Key to Satan's Power in Your Life (Part 2)


I’m looking into the eyes of someone determined to kill me.  I’m paralyzed with fear.  All of my self-defense classes mean nothing to me.  I’m not prepared for this.  I’m losing consciousness.  The killer squeezes the life out of my throat.  Her eyes lock with mine, matching the unrelenting force of her fingers.  She had decided to kill me; her spirit, soul, and body aligned in murderous unity.  Her gang surrounded me, six other girls who blocked all outsiders from view.  (The parking garage tended to be empty, especially on Sunday nights in Atlanta.)    The six girls surrounding me also unnerved me with their eyes.  Murderous unity.  I’ve never seen anything like it.  Then it happened for what I think is no reason: her fingers loosen, and she raises her hands in the air.  I cough and suck in as much air as my lungs can take, desperate for life to return to my nostrils.  The other six killer girls had their hands raised.

Regaining my orientation, I see ten men and women in black, guns pointed, silver badges gleaming.  “Put your hands on your head and get on your knees!”  The single voice possessed a tone that brought the 7 girls to their knees, and their hands to their heads.  The APD in one movement surrounded, grounded, and handcuffed the 7 girls.  I watched wide eyed.  I feel more afraid of the police than the girl gang.  Both the police and the gang seem like one entity, a unity in diversity, with one resolve, one mind, one focus, one purpose.  Both had leaders who unified the followers.  But the resolve of the officers felt like a thick brick wall dissipating a murderously forceful wind.  I learned four things from the girl gang and police that I’m taking with me for the rest of my life: 

  1. I need one mind, one will, on purpose, one focus.
  2. I must strive for unity in every relationship, whether I’m leading or following. 
  3. If I lead, I must unify my followers.
  4. If I follow, I must be one with my leader.

From now on, my spirit, soul, body, words, and activities are a lethal, invincible unity.

From now on, I unite with those who lead me.

From now on, I unite those who follow me.
(Click HERE for Part 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment