Monday, January 26, 2015

How to Change The World by Changing Your World (Part 1)

The way we see the world can change the world.  Chuck Colson.


(Below is a fictional account of a man who lives in his imagination.)

I'm Noar. In my mind I am God.  My imagination is my creation, and you are my creature, subject to me and my will.  You are who I say you are, and you respond to me according to my fantasy.  My slave.  My servant.  Mine.  The world is mine in my mind.  Men fear me.  Women revere me.  It’s all about me.  I am the origin and destination in my imagination.  But it’s ok.  If you do what I say, you’ll be happy.  My world is a world of ecstasy.  Don’t you want to be happy?  Then make me happy, and you’ll be happy in my fantasy.  Say what I imagine you to say and do what I imagine you to do.  I have a good imagination.  I get a sense of what you would say and do in certain situations in my imagination.  My intuition gives revelations of who you are and what you are.  I want you to be happy in my fantasy.  So be who I see you to be to me and we’ll be happy, if I’m happy.  So how do you make me happy?  Simply.  If you’re a man, fear me.  If you’re a woman, revere me.  Live for me in my fantasy.  It’s easy.  See my reality.  See the world I see. (Click HERE for part 2.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment