Tuesday, September 22, 2015

What makes you attractive?

Think of a time in your life, or a specific situation, in which you were chosen.  Why were you chosen then?  I'm sure it's because you had  something that someone wanted or needed at that moment.  What was it?  If some one asked your advice, then you had wisdom, which made you attractive.  If someone was sad, and you cheered him up, you had laughter. You were desirable to the one who was sad.  Whatever you had that someone needed or wanted, you still have, and you still are.  That's what makes you attractive.

What if you can't think of a time when you were needed or wanted?  I can.  Right now.  I want you to read what I'm writing (and to comment.)  And you wanted to know what made you attractive, which attracted you to me, or at least to what I'm writing.  We are mutually attracted to each other, reader and writer.  Our mutual attention is an attraction.  Am I the only one today to give you attention?  I doubt it. When you received attention, undivided attention, you were an object of attraction.  Why did you receive this attention?  Whatever the reason you received undivided attention is what makes you attractive.

I'm drawn to you.  But I'm not the only one. 

How have you experienced being attractive today? 
Tell me in the comments box.

No comments:

Post a Comment