Monday, October 12, 2015

Here I am, writing...to you.  I don't have anything specific on my mind.  But I want to write.  I want to express myself as I am right now...to you.  Maybe we'll connect if I do this.  I hope so.

So, I'm alone, writing, in silence.  I like the silence.  Love it.  It's rare to have stillness and quietness.  I can hear myself think, feel myself feel.  Sometimes being alone is good.  But I'm with God and you, so am I really alone?  In my house, right now, I am.  No other physical presence, human presence, is with me.  I'm breathing deeply and feeling peace and quiet and good.  And in a way you're here with me, but not really, so I'm not completely alone, as I've said. 

What's the point of what I'm writing?  Does there need to be a point?  If you've read this far, then some how we're connecting, even though I don't have a subject or topic.  I do like just being sometimes...with you...with God...with me.  Quietness surrounds us...or me and God...and you...

No comments:

Post a Comment