Saturday, February 14, 2015

The best way to motivate yourself

Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn't worship him as God or even give him thanks. 
Romans 1:21 NLT


I know how it feels to be truly listened to.  A counselor gave me her full attention, and now I want to give others my full attention.  Because I felt thankful to the one who truly understood me, I'm compelled to give someone who needs it the same gift of understanding that was given to me.  Thankfulness is the best motivation for me, and it's the best motivation for you.


What are you thankful for?


Whatever you deeply appreciate should motivate your very purpose.


If someone helped you in the lowest point of your life, then shouldn't you do the same for someone who is suffering as you did?  You know where you would've been without the help of the one who was there for you.  Because you are thankful, be to someone else what you yourself are thankful for.



No comments:

Post a Comment