Saturday, February 20, 2016

The bully, the boy, and his victory (Now)

I am a man.  The image of God.  The likeness of God. 
It is written, "The LORD is a warrior, the LORD is His name." 

I am like God.

A man. 

Man is a warrior.  Man is his name. 

I feel the solidness of the decision I made as a boy. 
What is it? It is a decision to resist the first bully:  the devil.

"I'm going to resist you until the Lord Jesus returns."

Satan is bigger and stronger than me.  I can not handle him. 
Jesus can.  Jesus did.  I am one with him.

By the word of God, the sword of the Spirit, I strike a single blow of truth to the father of lies.

Truth is my weapon.
Faith is my shield.

The certainty of God's decree is my identity.
I submit to God.  I resist the devil.  He flees.

The LORD fights for me, or the LORD fights through me.

Click here to find out what this means for  you.

No comments:

Post a Comment