Wednesday, May 11, 2016

We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ.  1 John 1:3 NIV

I know that God is in me, that I love him and that he loves me.  I know he hears me.  When I pray I feel him listening.  It feels different from when I'm talking to myself, or imagining, or reflecting.  I feel God when I'm alone.  I hear him in the silence that surround me as I write.  I see him like we see the water that we see through when we are swimming in it.  As it is written, "In him we live and move and have our being."

I feel him in me.  A presence. The presence.  I don't ever feel alone or lonely...not really.  Sometimes in a room full of people I feel alone in relationship to them, but never with him.  I feel him in that room with me, and he seems "lonely" with me, as if he is just as unnoticed as I am. 


I'm telling you all of this so we can share our relationship with God with each other, or so that you will join me in my experience of God if you aren't having one.

Join me.
Write me.
We can experience God together, you and I.
Jesus makes this possible by his Spirit.


No comments:

Post a Comment