Wednesday, November 20, 2013

PURE ANGER (PART 4)

I’m noticing twice in one day that I’m jumping to wrong conclusions, feeling angry about something that’s not even happening. Embarrassed by my wrong thoughts, I’m seeing I have to wait before I decide, asking two questions: What is happening? Why is it happening? I can accept the “outcry” of my feelings, but I must see for my self whether the outcry is true. Then I’ll know. Then comes fire. It comes slowly, burns fiercely and justly, and ends quickly. Like God’s anger. Pure. Example. I hear noise. That’s all I know. I draw no conclusions as to what my children are doing up stairs. None. I go and see what the noise is and why it’s being made. My son is up to use the bathroom. He runs down the hall because he’s scared. I go and turn on a light to make sure the hall is lit....

No comments:

Post a Comment