Sunday, December 29, 2013

How to know God is with you Today! (Part 1)

A drug dealer planted cocaine in my van; I got arrested for a crime I didn’t commit, and put in the jail that I worked in as a corrections officer. September 24, 2010. My court date was October 12, 2010. My friends said, “Get a lawyer! This is your life!” But I couldn’t afford a lawyer, and dreaded the process, which could imprison me for years before trial. So I prayed, “God, completely deliver me by October 6, 2012.” On October 6, 2012, I received a letter from the State Attorney: “All charges are dropped against you. Reason: Not guilty.”

In the Bible, Joseph was also imprisoned for a crime he didn’t commit. But the jailer knew God was with Joseph. How? Joseph succeeded in everything he did. This is how you know God is with you! Imagine. What if someone you knew succeeded in EVERYTHING he did on his job? What would you believe about her? You’d feel awe because you know only God, or a god, or a goddess has perfect success. But there is no god or goddess! So a person who always succeeds can only do so if God is with him, because God alone always succeeds. (READ PART 2.  CLICK HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment