Monday, December 16, 2013

The 3 BEST THINGS About BEING MARRIED

1. It's exactly what you're looking for (if you're not married.)
The constant companionship is very real and very fulfilling.

2.  It actually gets better every year!
I feel exactly the same bond I felt with my wife the first day we met.  Yet I also feel we've grown so deeply connected that I can no longer think of myself without thinking of Lucy.

3.  It is clearly a blessing from God, and blessed by God.
I KNOW that God is for marriage in general, and for my marriage specifically.  I've seen Him bring us through very difficult days, days so hard that it didn't seem like we'd make it.  But we did!  We always did.  And I KNOW it was God with us, helping us, guiding us.

  • If you're not married and you want to be, know that what you want from marriage is exactly what it is!
  • As God is for marriage, He is also for YOU GETTING MARRIED.
  • When you do finally find the one for you, expect each year to get better and better!

2 comments:

  1. Amen, thank you for the encouraging words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome Kenneth! Please keep reading and sharing my words!

    ReplyDelete