Sunday, December 1, 2013

THE EASIEST WAY TO GET and Keep ATTENTION‏

"Ask, and it will be given to you." Jesus said this. And “it” means whatever you ask for. Therefore, the easiest way to get and keep attention is to simply ask for it! “May I have your attention please?” (A general announcement) “Alright stop what you’re doin’, cuz I’m about to ruin the image and the style that you’re used to!” (From Shock G’s song “The Humpty Dance) However you ask for it, ask boldly! Why? Well why not? You have something to say, right? You exist! God made you. From the time you were born, you cried out for attention, and you received it! Why? Well why not? You're here! Why shouldn’t I take notice? God does! So if you have something to say and someone to say it to, ask him for his undivided attention, and don’t speak until she gives it! Try it with me! Write me a comment, and see if I don’t respond! I’ll give your response my undivided attention! Thank you for yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment