Friday, January 24, 2014

Will God Respond to You?

Have you ever felt like you had to practically beg someone to call or text you back?  Maybe you're the one being begged!  How does it make you feel, to beg and be begged?

It makes me feel anxiety, like the person doesn't really value me.  So why am I valuing him?  Why waste my time on her?

Because he is valuable to me.
Because she means so much to me.

So I persist in seeking him; I won't stop pursuing her.

But what about God?

Does God value you enough to respond to you without you begging Him?

Hear what God says:
"Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know." 
Jeremiah 33:3

Not only does God promise to respond to your call, but He promises to answer you with marvelous mind-blowing mysteries!  God will not leave you hanging after you've poured out your heart to him, like when you write a long heart felt email and get no reply.

Will God respond to you?  Yes He will!
Call to Him now, and wait for His answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment