Saturday, January 4, 2014

A Very Common Attack of Satan (And How to Resist It)

"...praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit..."
An excerpt of Paul the Apostle to the Ephesian Christians

I'm praying and I feel it:  An invisible and cloud over my head.
Blocking my mind and stifling my feelings.
Shackling my words within me.
An enemy.

"In the name of The Lord Jesus, I command Satan and every demon, every throne and every dominion, every principality and every power, every ruler of the darkness of the age, and every spiritual host of wickedness in heavenly places:  Be silent!  Be inactive!  Be absent!  Let the works of the devil be destroyed.  Let no weapon formed against me prosper!"

I'm feeling the dark cloud evaporate.
My mind is clearing.
My feelings are purifying.
My voice is liberated.

In place of the dark cloud over my head I'm feeling an invisible oil pouring on my mind.

The scriptures are seeping into my spirit, soul, and tongue.

From my mouth flows the word of God to God in prayer.

The devil is defeated.

Jesus is Lord.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and commenting Roland! Please share this post! And please keep reading! God bless you and your family.

      Delete