Wednesday, October 23, 2013

How John Got Married by the End of the Year (And How YOU Can Too!) [Part 2]

What am I really into, to the point that I want her to be into it to? Let’s say I love books. Not just any kind of books mind you. C.S. Lewis books. So much so that the man shapes who I am and who I’m going to be. So much so that I can’t imagine being with a woman who doesn’t share my passion. Where is this woman? Wherever I am! And where am I? In the book store: C.S. Lewis section! Do you see where I’m going!? You should! So I pray: God, send her here, or send me to the book store she goes to. Because one way or another, we have to meet. One way, or another, she’s going to be where I am. And where am I going to be? Where I love to be! If I want her to love what I love, then she’ll be there too….looking for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment