Thursday, October 3, 2013

Spirit Born (Part 2)

"The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."  John 3:8 NIV

I'm crying, dead, and dying.
In my room.
In the dark.
The dark is in me.

I'm remembering something I heard a long time ago:
"Did you know that by believing in Jesus, you have a guarantee of heaven?"

The memory is light in the darkness in my room and in me.
I'm remembering it as good news when I heard it, because it aroused in me a latent desire, unknown, unexpressed, like an answer to an unasked question.

Then for no reason, I'm opening my mouth and hearing these words come out:
"I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that He died for my sins."
I'm feeling peace cover me like a blanket.  I'm no longer dead and dying. 
I'm eternally  alive!

I'm thinking, "What am I to do now?"
But before the dot is placed on the question mark I know.
Go.
Go to see the prophetess.
She'll know what I'm supposed to do.

Until then, I'm born again.
Spirit born.
A new origin, identification, and destination...
I am a son of The Wind.




No comments:

Post a Comment