Thursday, October 10, 2013

The difference between a THREAT! and a FACT!!!

Facts are happening. Threats are not. The coming of Jesus is not a threat. His Spirit is here! His kingdom is here. The New Age is now, the age of the children of God. The sons and daughters of the Spirit. The brothers and sisters of the Lord. How can you know this is certain? Not mere doctrine. Not religion? You know by the way you are feeling right now, the way you are feeling as you are reading. "I'm not feeling anything?" Ask yourself why. "My feelings change, so I don't trust them." Ask yourself the feeling that you always trust. "You've set this up so that no matter what I say, you'll just say that you're right, Olatunde!" No matter what I say or don't say, you are breathing, right now. Maybe with difficulty or assistance. But your breath is a fact. The same is true with my words. The Spirit of God is with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment