Sunday, October 6, 2013

Is she offending Jesus? (Part 2)

She is still talking to herself while Jesus and I are listening to her. I’m lost in the maze of her mind. I’m wondering if Jesus will correct her false assumptions and flawed reasoning.

 “I could, if she wanted correction. I would, if she asked Me to. But she is just as lost in her mind as you are.”

“It’s not that I’d like to argue with her or debate about You. In fact, I actually hate it. It’s a complete waste of time unless You’re leading the conversation. I’d hate falling into the trap of arguing with her if she already has her mind made up.”

“Sometimes her mind is made up in the beginning of the conversation, but not in the way you think.”

“How so?”

“She may only be immovable about one thing. So it’s not that her mind is completely closed to Me, but sometimes it’s closed on a wrong view of Me.”

 “How do You deal with that?”

“It depends on how she’s feeling at the moment. How do you deal with it?”

“I want her to meet You with me so that all of her arguments come to an end.”

“One day all of her arguments will come to an end.”

 “Exactly. Why not today?”

“If she has real issues with Me, a real need to understand certain things before trusting Me, I’ll explain to her whatever needs Me to explain. I want you to do the same, as I lead you.”

 “Alright. I’m open to discussion if You want discussion.  I’m convinced it’s pointless unless You’re open to it.”

 “I agree with you. It is pointless unless I’m leading it and she wants it.”

“On judgment day she’ll stand at your throne, facing You. This is why I don’t like arguing.”

 “Even when I return to My throne today, she is still facing Me when she faces you. My Spirit is one with your spirit. If she is seeing Me, she is seeing My Father. If she is seeing you, she is seeing Me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment