Sunday, October 6, 2013

The ONLY Distinction of Christians (Part 1)

God is with me and with all of His people. This is what distinguishes me. This is what distinguishes us.

If someone says he or she is a child of God, but you don’t objectively know and feel God with him or her, he or she is lying! I will say it again. The ONLY distinction of Christians is God’s presence! This has always been the case. It was so with Moses and Israel.

Moses refused to enter the promised land without God, because God had said He would send Moses and Israel to Canaan without Him. God was going to leave them because of their rebelliousness. Moses told God that He’d rather die than go anywhere without Him. Because Moses saw himself and God’s people as the only nation on earth where God was living among them. So without God, they were nothing, and they were no one.

Nothing has changed.
I am nothing and no one without God.
I don’t want you to think of me without thinking about God who is with me.
This is my identity and destiny.

It is the same for all of God’s children.

No comments:

Post a Comment