Saturday, October 5, 2013

The Prayer God is Answering

Thank you God for answering my prayer! I’m still reeling from the feeling of Your power in this hour! I’m remembering worrying for nothing! I’m remembering praying for something that You are already done answering! I don’t want to be the one someone is praying to You about, like I was praying to You about the man who caused me grief and made me angry. I’m so glad he’s gone! I don’t want someone to be glad I’m gone. (Unless he’s evil. Unless she’s crazy. Evil crazy people should be glad I’m gone and afraid I’m here. Like with you. Evil crazy people fear You. As they should; You are Sanity! You are Goodness!) Thank You again. Amen. Hallelujah! I’m amazed and dazed at Your timeless powerfulness! How do You do it? Could I understand if You answered it? Maybe You are already answering, yet again! Maybe today is the answer! Thank You again! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment