Sunday, October 6, 2013

Today you will meet God. (If you want to) Part 3

"How do I introduce people to God in me?” you may ask? "By what task do I make God known?" Jesus said,

“For this cause I was born, and for this cause I have come into the world: to bear witness to the truth. All who are of the truth hear My Voice.”

That’s how!

Do 2 things:
1. Realize your pre-destiny: Christ conformity! Be a Christ copy!
2. Copy Christ as a witness of the truth, speaking nothing but the truth.

Start now.

When you do this, people will feel it.
They will hear the voice of Christ when they hear your voice, as He said,

“All who are of the truth hear My Voice.”

This will create awe, the fear of the Lord.
Those who speak truth will feel praised.
Those who speak lies will feel afraid.

We live in a world of lies and exaggerations. Children of Satan, the father of lies and liars, fill the earth.

When you speak truth, and only truth, you will be like Christ.
A Christ copy.
God’s glory, and the glory of God’s glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment