Friday, October 4, 2013

Spirit Born (Part 3--To the true Zombies)

"The Spirit of the LORD speaks through me; his words are upon my tongue." 
2 Samuel 23:2 NLT

I am the Spirit of The One Who Is Who He is.

The Spirit of His Word.
The Spirit of Truth Who Is Truth.
In the beginning, I am The One Who created the heavens and the Earth; The One Who was hovering over the face of the waters.

I am The Spirit of God  that has made you; the breath of the Almighty that gives you life.
In Me you live and move and have your being.

Since the creation of the world My invisible qualities—My eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that you are without excuse.  You exchanged the truth about Me for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than Me, your Creator.

You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. 


The requirements of My law are written on your heart, your conscience also bearing witness, and your thoughts sometimes accusing you and at other times even defending you. 

You are fully aware of Me through creation and your conscience.
But you ignore me, like a leaf detaching itself from a tree.
You are dead.

But I want you to live.
And this is what it means to live:
It means you being intimately connected to Me. 
One with Me.
I want you to be one with Me because I love you infinitely.

To be one with me, this is what you must do, right now:

Stop ignoring Me, right now.
Give your life to Me, right now, because it's Mine.

Say these words to me, right now:

God, my Creator, I've ignored you. 
Because of this, I'm dead.
I need you to save my live, to give me life;
I need you to raise me from the dead.
I need you to recreate me.
I need to be born again.
I ask you to forgive me for ignoring you.
I ask you to make me your child, right now.
I trust you to do what I'm asking you.
Thank you.
I am now your child....Spirit born!

No comments:

Post a Comment