Monday, October 28, 2013

How to KNOW and USE Your SPIRITUAL GIFTS (Part 1)


"That which is born of the flesh is flesh.  That which is born of the Spirit is spirit."  The Lord Jesus

You know your spiritual gifts in the same way you know your natural gifts.

You were born good at something.  You were born liking to do certain things.
How did you find out that you like and are good at those things?

I like and I’m good at dancing.  I remember the very day I found this out.  I heard music that moved me so deeply I had to move to it.  I saw dancers like Michael Jackson and MC Hammer and knew without doubt I could move like they move.

You’ve experienced the same with your talents. One day you were in a situation that pulled your abilities out of you, like Adam in the Garden of Eden.  God made Adam a Gardner.  He then put Adam in a garden.  That’s all God had to do.  All He had to do with me is let me hear music. All he had to do with you is put you where your soul came out.

Your natural gift was with you when you were born.


Your spiritual gift is with you when you are born again.

What do you like to do now that you are born again?  What are you good at?

Do you find yourself in situations where you meet spiritual needs almost without thinking about it, like when I moved to the music without thought?  That, at least, is your spiritual gift.  You know it the same way you know your natural talents.

No comments:

Post a Comment