Saturday, October 5, 2013

To those who feel things very deeply

Sometimes I feel things so deeply that I feel like I’m going to die. Like I’m either entering heaven or hell. My heart rate speeds up so fast, or slows down so slow, that it feels like it’s going to stop. Because of this, I need God. I can’t love him to much, need him to much, want him to much, desire him too much. With him I can be as needy as I want to be. I can’t exaggerate about how good or wonderful or powerful or beautiful he is. With him I’m never too intense or serious. He’s the best person for extreme or addictive personalities because he’s the best addiction or obsession. He is our balance. This is why it says, “Do not be drunk with wine but be filled with the Spirit.” I can’t have too much of Him because I can’t get enough of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment