Saturday, February 8, 2014

The TWO THINGS God is Showing YOU Today


 
Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path. 
Psalms 119:105
 
God's written and spoken word is showing you two things right now:
 
1.  Where He wants you to be right now.
2.  The very next step you should take right now.
 
Beyond doing or seeking this, your life will feel like darkness.
 
GOD'S WORD IS A LAMP FOR YOUR FEET.
If you ask the Spirit to show you His will for you today, He will show you what you know and have clarity on about your life at this moment.  I know because He's doing that with me at a pivotal road in my life.  I know I'm home from work by a captain's order for my health.  I know I have money to meet my family's needs.  And I know I'm supposed to be writing to you right now.  This is God's spoken word to me, a lamp for my feet where they are planted right now.
 
GOD'S WORD IS A LIGHT ON YOUR PATH.
I know the very next step I'm to take: Pursue the calling God gave me for counseling.  That's it.  That's all I've got.  When I try to think, or SEE beyond this, I feel the darkness of anxiousness.  I can't see beyond this next step, and I shouldn't try to. 
 
Neither should you.
  1. Look for where God has your feet are right now.
  2. Look at the very next step God wants to you take.
These are the two things God is showing today, and will show you everyday.

If you do this I give you this promise:  You will feel the clarity of light and the peace that surpasses all understanding. These come from only one source:  God's word to you, written and spoken.

(Image from officialstreetpreachers.blogspot.com )

No comments:

Post a Comment