Monday, February 3, 2014

BUY MY NEW EBOOK!


 
If you could plan it all over again as a parent, or if you could start again right now raising your children, erasing the past, and creating a new future of memories and legacies for them, what would you do, and how would you do it? This book is the answer to your question.
 
I thank God for what He has shown me, and what He continues to show me about Himself as a father.  Through being a father myself, the father of 7 beautiful children, I have learned how God sees me.  I'm learning how to see my children as God sees them.
 
By reading what God has shown me, whether you are planning parenthood, a new parent, or a seasoned parent of children still at home, you will have four biblical principles that will give you the the new start you may be seeking, or help you to keep going in the right direction with your children.

Visit my author's page:
amazon.com/author/olatundehoward

No comments:

Post a Comment